Now the killer vending machines. Seriously, who dies from a vending machine? I can see from some of the products from the vending machine, but the machine itself? The snack is not that good. The article suggests to shake or kick the machine if your product is stuck. A personal piece of advice, that is not in the article, is to try and purchase the same product again to try and dislodge it so you can at least get one if not two. Although in the article it suggests that someone could come and give you a refund, I have never seen anyone offer someone a refund for a stuck product. It would be nice though and hopefully I can find one the next time I can find one. Luckilly whenever I've used vending machines I haven't sustained any injuries. I've also had others try to help me get the snack out. So be careful around those dangerous vending machines.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Vending machines are more dangerous than sharks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment