Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pizza delivery driver saves customer's life

dominos.gif


In Memphis, Tennessee a Dominoes delivery woman saved her customer's life. How so you might ask? The driver, Susan Guy, thought that it was odd how her customer, Jean Wilson, hadn't order a pizza in the past three days. Every day for the past three years, Wilson has ordered a pizza. Guy went out to her home and nobody answered. He asked a neighbor about her and called 911. The police broke into her home and found Wilson on the floor because she couldn't get up and call for help. Wilson is currently in a local hospital in non-critical condition. 
Now that is customer service. This is nice to see that a company is concerned about their customers. Especially since we live in age where if you want technical support you have to call a 1-800 number to someone in India. I am also glad to see that the reason she couldn't order her pizza was from the pizza itself. I remember less than a year ago, in Denver, a delivery person saved a customer's life when the man went into cardiac arrest. Wonder if they will deliver to the hospital?     

2 comments:

  1. Very good post. I can't imagine eating the same thing everyday for past three years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the people that I talk to when I order a pizza was that nice.

    ReplyDelete